Wednesday, December 6, 2017

9 Days to Star Wars: Episode VIII - The Last Jedi Apparel Challenge

I bought this shirt when The Force Awakens came out, because, again, the holidays and all that. I'm not scared to admit that I do have a pile of clothes on my floor that I am sorting through daily as I reorganize my closet. I should probably be ashamed, but it's hard when you're trying to figure out what fits, what doesn't, what's your style, and what is not and/or what possessed you to ever add that to your closet in the first place.

So as I was looking for a shirt that I wanted to wear under a different Star Wars piece of clothing, I saw my ugly sweater shirt! I had been wondering what happened to it and had clearly put it into a pile of questionables, because of the size and it not fitting me last year. But here it is and I was really excited to wear it. YAY!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment