Thursday, December 7, 2017

8 Days to Star Wars: Episode VIII - The Last Jedi Apparel Challenge

Today was my exciting day that I just couldn't pass up. Sure, I layered on the apparel, but I had been waiting for this vest since I ordered it and I couldn't pass up going ALL out!

Today was my Wookie day! I had on my super sweet t-shirt that I ordered from TeePublic a while back. Then I added my Wookie Vest that I ordered from Hot Topic. I even have my Wookie Drink Cozy that a friend bought me a while back. Forget the reactions, I LOVE how I feel! 

Dare I be reflective for a second? I do dare... this whole process... picture taking and posting and doing all of this has given me a whole new perspective on myself. Like seeing myself from the other side of the looking glass. I might actually say there's a bit of confidence sneaking in that I've never really had before. And the best part is... I like the way I feel (and I didn't even have to shop at Men's Warehouse). 

Best Countdown Day so far!









No comments:

Post a Comment