Saturday, December 9, 2017

6 Days to Star Wars: Episode VIII - The Last Jedi Apparel Challenge

Today I needed to recharge my batteries. My daughter went to celebrate some holiday stuff with her Meemaw. My husband is off spending the day with our friends gaming alllllll day! I am feeling pretty not in a good way, so I stayed home to enjoy the absolute peace and solitude. Shut off my phone.  I am not checking my e-mails or anything. Mostly staying off the computer (had to post these photos) and just.... stayed on the couch with my dogs, warm blankets and... I'm  binge-watching Season 1 of The Crown. Heh.

To stay warm, I'm using an R2D2 fleece knot blanket that a coworker gave me earlier this year. I also dug out my daughter's wookie slippers that are too small on me, but are keeping my tootsies warm at least. Mmmmm... a day off that I haven't had in a very, very, very long time.

Only 6 more days..........




No comments:

Post a Comment