Thursday, December 14, 2017

1 Day to Star Wars: Episode VIII - The Last Jedi Apparel Challenge

My "1 Day" isn't actually 1 day... it's TODAY! 7PM! 

That's also why this entry is waaaay late! I'm just going to say... it was worth the hype and was really quite amazing. Can't wait to see it again tomorrow. Did I mention tomorrow is also my birthday? Kind of had all these little connections for why I was so excited to do this.

Here are mine and my daughter's outfits for today.


I had the ying and yang of R2D2 and BB-8... the young and the new. I also had my blue lightsaber Lego earrings and my R2D2 earrings. Finally I topped it all off with my homemade hooded poncho! I also wore BB-8 socks, but no one saw those. 



(I know it says DayS... just roll with it yo!)



No comments:

Post a Comment